Following the increased and overwhelming concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, Parkside Condominium has decided to close the Management Office to walk-in service beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020
. Staff will continue to respond to e-mail and phone calls during normal business hours.
Certain services will be made available by appointment only. We value the health and safety of our residents, our employees, and our contractors and hold these health considerations at the forefront of all operational decisions.
During this time, service changes will include:
- Office operations will continue; however, walk-in service will not be available.
- Preventative maintenance inspections are suspended.
- In Unit Service will be suspended except for repair of water leaks or investigation of gas leaks.
- Maintenance staff will only respond to calls for service inside in your unit related to no heat, leaking water or another condition that threatens life or property.
- All maintenance staff will continue working during this period. All assignments will be performing maintenance on common elements.
- Towing of vehicles that do not have a permit is suspended. Vehicles with expired tags and inoperable vehicles may still be ticketed and towed. Please be aware that vehicles parked in Section I & II without a permit, on the county street, may be ticketed by the County.
- We ask for your help to protect you and the members of the staff by "social distancing." If you have a question or concern, please contact the office.
During this closure, the health and safety of the community and the staff remains our priority. Please know that during this time, we will post updates on the website: www.parksidecondo.org
Please check the notices in your building frequently for updated communications as conditions change.
MANAGEMENT: NO WALK IN SERVICE
. Call 301-493-5100 or write firstname.lastname@example.org