The Management staff is responsible for implementing and enforcing all policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors.
The General Manager, Michelle R. Jolles, is responsible for the on-site administration and physical operation of the property, and directs the on-site staff.
The office staff is responsible for office operations, budgeting and financial accounting, coordination between departments, and customer service, as well as overall administration of Association activities. The office staff consists of:
The Facilities Director, Phil Buscher, is responsible for the on-site operations. The Engineering Department is responsible for the operation, upkeep, and preservation of the mechanical, energy, plumbing, heating, and a/c systems. The Maintenance Department is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and preservation of the buildings and grounds. Under Phil’s supervision are:
General correspondence should be emailed directly to Parkside Condominium.
- Darrell Hawkins, Engineering Supervisor
- Lewis Parks, Engineer Technician
- Ron Gibbons, Building Supervisor
- Hayes Frazier, Lead Maintenance Technician
- Charles Crider, Maintenance Technician
- Aldo Mesa, Maintenance Technician
- Henry Pena Pena, Maintenance Technician
- Humberto Diaz, Cleaning Supervisor
- Winston Graves, Hallway Cleaner
- Orbelina Amaya, Hallway Cleaner
- Aridia Valdez, Hallway Cleaner
- Placilda Montero, Hallway Cleaner
- Sandy Diaz, In-Unit Lead Technician
- John Walters, Grounds Supervisor
- Rocky Dela Rosa, Landscaping Foreman
- Jose Kevin Reyes, Groundsman